Designed specifically to aid the progress of beginner players, the JP151s aims to provide students with a step up instrument that will ensure they continue to develop and improve as a player.
The JP151s was built with stability and durability in mind, and therefore has a unique 2 stay design to help reduce the chance of structural damage. The monel piston valves provide an upgrade from the entry level JP051 and offer improved playability, with the supportive resistance encouraging the development of a full, warm sound. The JP151s is an excellent step up instrument with a student price tag.
The JP151s is supplied in a hard case with metal clasps, offering maximum protection for the instrument. Also included is a maintenance guide and a bottle of Ultra Pure valve oil to help you keep your instrument in top playing condition.
John Packer JP151s Trumpet
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: Yellow Brass - 123mm (4.84")
- Valves: Piston 3
- Bore: Medium Large 11.65mm (0.459")
- Water Key: Lever 2
- Body: Yellow Brass
- Finish: Silver Plate (JP151s)
- Lyre Box: Yes
- Mouthpiece: JP 5C
- Instrument Weight: 1.1Kg (2lb 7oz)
- Weight with case: 4.2Kg (9lb 3oz)
- Box Dimensions: 59x18x32cm (23x7x12.5in)
- Boxed weight: 4.7Kg (10lb 4oz)